Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rules for Living

Having seen a good chunk of the world (though by no means all of it) I've noticed a few things. And over time I have developed a set of rules to live by, things to remember. Not really pep talk-y stuff but just things I believe, deep down, to be true. Only recently did I realize this and I wanted to share some of them. They are:
  1. Laughter sounds the same in every language.
  2. All God's children got problems.
  3. Others treat you based on how you demand to be treated.
  4. People are infinitely more complicated than we realize.
  5. There will always be someone bigger, badder or better.
  6. Really, everyone just wants to be loved.
  7. Give back.
  8. Being unabashedly friendly is the best way to go about life.
  9. Pictures of baby pandas is the real great equalizer.
Do you have life rules? Anything you believe to be true and always true? I'd love to hear other peoples thoughts and ideas so please share!

No comments: