Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump-Day Pick-Me-Up

I know I'm a little slow on the up take but I've recently discovered how wonderful the show Glee must be. I don't have cable but I do have internet and while I cannot stream Glee I've gleaned from videos and Facebook that it's fun and super witty with the perfect dose of drama nerd for a former Theater major like myself. I was also completely convinced that this show is utterly awesome when I found this super sweet video on my lovely friend Janelle's Facebook page. Besides the dream-boats in neckties *swoon*, it's catchy and tells a little slice of what looks to be a pretty cute love story. Plus Katy Perry is totally my secret bubblegum pop indulgence these days. She's just so much fun and this song has quickly weaseled it's way into my life (I end up blaring it and dancing around my apartment about once a day). So enjoy! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: