Sunday, December 12, 2010

We're Famous!

 In other news, my dear friend Cassandra, an economic PCV in Ulaanbaatar, and I are in this months edition of InStyle magazine! We took three different pictures with the magazine and in all the other ones I was smiling like a normal human being. But I kind of like the fact that they picked the silly one- it's got more personality, it's more me. This one was taken when our purgon (old Russian van/bus) stalled out in the middle of nowhere and the driver had to spend a while cranking the old school front-starter engine. 
Almost better than being printed in the mag, InStyle sent us care packages! I can only hope they are chockablock full of fun, girlie products from America and beyond. Horray for being famous- and the perks that come with it!

No comments: