Thursday, February 10, 2011

100 BLOG ENTRIES!

Yeeaaa! We're breakin' triple digits! This is officially my 100th blog post. That's a lot! It's funny to reflect about what it has been like to blog. A few years ago I never would have thought I'd ever be into this kind of thing. But with support and dedicated reading from my friends and family, seems like it's turned out quite well. Together we've persevered though floods (10 posts last month!) and droughts (summer. oops!); we've ventured through great posts and crappy ones. So to all the readers, both commenting and not, thank you. I never could have done this without you! :-)

Don't quite know what this woman has in common with the blog- other than being centenarians. I just hope that I can be as fun and feisty in my old age! Hopefully my writing will follow her example and never get boring.

Also, apologies for not posting in a while. Tsagaan Saar ate my life for a week and now I'm so swamped with working on projects, classes and meetings that I literally don't get a weekend. And to add to that, starting Monday I have 2 new classes to teach every day. Eek! But I will try my best. Promise! Good things to come shortly.

No comments: